- Lightweight and Sturdy construction - the frame is built with steel pipes affixed to plastic joints, and the cover is reinforced, UV-resistant, Polyethylene sheeting. Four shelves measuring 18”x27” (weight bearing capacity/durability/lifespan stats) - uv protection for added durability -
- Easy to Assemble - No tools required! Just follow the included diagram, affixing rods to joints, then add and fasten the cover. Once assembled, it‘s easy to move the greenhouse into place.
- Extend your growing season! Whether you‘re starting seedlings early in spring, frost-proofing sensitive plants in fall, or looking to garden year-round, a greenhouse can give your plants the environment they need to thrive! (You will need to add insulation and/or heat on cold nights to protect your plants from frost)
- Protect your plants - Weatherproof cover protects against rain, hail, snow, and moderate wind as well as pests from insects to rodents and ruminants. Open the zipper on warm days to prevent overheating of plants and to allow plenty of oxygen for plant growth.
- Easy access and Optimal airflow - Roll-up zipper door allows easy access to your plants and great air circulation.
- Take charge of your plant growth. Using a greenhouse, you can control temperature and humidity to get your plants started early and keep them growing longer.
- Cover extends beyond the frame so you can anchor it with rocks, dirt, or similar.